Well there have been quite a few developments over the last few weeks. Here they are in bullet form:
- We were awarded a 5 star food hygiene rating!!! [Spent a good 10 minutes jumping around the kitchen after opening the letter.]
- We now take card.. and the iZettle card reader is our new favourite gadget.
- We now have brand new props built by the very talented Dyddgu Hywel on her farm in North Wales. As you can see by the photo.. it's pretty hard to miss our menu now!
- Talking of menus... we have had a new menu and leaflets designed by Jonny O'Rourke, and can't wait to show them off.
- The pod made her first venture to West Wales and thoroughly enjoyed feeding the people of Crossfit Llanelli at their very successful charity competition.
- Work has started on transforming the back of our garden into a vegetable patch, so that we can grow our own veg! Watch this space...